What should I ask my doctor if I conceived twins naturally?

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Health Tips

You should talk to your doctor about diet, exercise, taking vitamins, etc.
In addition, it is important to try and find out if the twins are in the same or different sacs. While this won't tell you if they are identical or fraternal, it will help to identify if they are at risk for twin-twin transfusion or cord entanglement. Discuss your options for delivery and risk of preterm labor as well.

In brief: Health Tips

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil

In brief: Did you?

If you are not the patient of art clinic and not received ivf recently, most probably you conceived naturally.

In brief: Did you?

Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Jane Van Dis