Why does my penis hurts and burns when I urinate and constently leaking creamy discharge?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Urethritis - See Dr

You have an infection, likely std.
See your dr / urgent care dr / std clinic dr or urologist for exam, diagnosis and treatment. Consider condoms in future.

In brief: Urethritis - See Dr

You have an infection, likely std.
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Marc Hirsch

In brief: Possible infection

It sounds like a classic infection.
It could be a general bacteria or even gonnorrhea or other venereal infection. You want it checked out and treated with the correct medicine so it doesn't injure you or your sexual partner if you are active that way. Treatment is usually simple, but it's not always penicillin, and this situation is very common.

In brief: Possible infection

It sounds like a classic infection.
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham