I am 60 years old and my skin is starting to look like the saggy baggy elephant'. Anything I can do? Supplements?

Start with skin care. There are a great deal of non-effective treatments in the marketplace. The most effective combination for aging skin is daily use of a zinc oxide based sunscreen, an anti-oxidant and a retinoid. You should seek the help of an aesthetician to get started on this regimen. It will take 3-6 months of daily use to see an improvement.
Creams/Peels/Laser. There are a lot of things you can do to tighten your skin. You can use creams at home which will exfoliate your skin. You can do a chemical peel at a doctor's office. You can do laser skin resurfacing. And you can get a face lift. Vitamins and food supplements aren't going to do a whole lot for your skin. See a dermatologist in your area for more specific treatment plan customized for your skin.