What are some things I can do to pamper myself while pregnant?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Whatever you like

Take long walks, listen to music, eat ice-cream, get a massage, get a pedicure, get a manicure, watch a favorite movie on dvd, go out with your girlfriends, go out with your boyfirend/husband, essentially whatever you want as long as it is not harmful to the baby inside you.
Enjoy!

In brief: Whatever you like

Enjoy!
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Sheila Goodman

In brief: Exercise, massage

Regular exercise will make you feel better. Yoga and massage can help you relax and ease your sore muscles.
Manicures/pedicures, new haircuts can help you feel more attractive when you're starting to feel like a beached whale.

In brief: Exercise, massage

Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Sheila Goodman