Are older antidepressants better for depression in Parkinson's disease?

Nortriptyline. Nortriptyline which is a tricyclic antidepressant has been shown to be helpful for depression in those with parkinson's disease. Also paroxetine has some evidence for treating depression in parkinson's. In general antidepressants that work on norepinephrine and Dopamine seem to help more. Antidepressants that affect serotonin can worsen movement symptoms common in pd such as restless legs.
Not really. Although still used there is no evidence that they are any better than newer antidepressants in treating depression in Parkinson's patients. In fact they may actually be more risky since the older antidepressants have many more side effects. They interact with more receptor sites in the brain than newer antidepressants raising the chances of serious unwanted side effects.
ECT. I can't say for sure, but electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is the most powerful tool we have to treat severe depression and it can have positive, although transient, effects on parkinsonianism, reducing symptoms in the short term.