Is there a treatment for hyponatremia (low sodium)?

Multiple. There are many different types of treatment. However the treatment varies depending on what type of hyponatremia you have. If you have hyponatremia from dehydration, you must have a liquids that have salt (ckn broth or normal saline) in them. If you had hyponatremia because you retain too much fluid, then you must use a water pill to get rid of the excess water and improve your serum sodium.
Water restrictions. There are 2 ways of treating this 1- restricting water intake 2- taking sodium tablets either way this is a very serious medical issue it should be done under the supervision of a doctor.