What can I do for tooth sensitivity?

Go see a dentist. There are many causes of tooth sensitivity, all of which need a proper evaluation to deterimine its cause and then the appropriate treatment. Dentists are trained to comfortably determine these things and to help you feel better. Call for an appointment today.
Sensodyne. You can try sensodyne tooth paste proenamel, if it doesn't go away it might be decay or gingival reccesion , you should visit your dentist.
Try anti-sensitivity. Over the counter anti-sensitivity toothpaste are a good place to start for generalized tooth sensitivity. However, i encourage you to visit your dentist to ensure there is not a more serious underlying problem such as a cavity or cracked tooth.