How long does it take to recover from sinus surgery?

Balloon Sinuplasty. Balloon sinuplasty is a procedure for chronic sinusitis patients who are not responding well to medication. Unlike other surgical procedures used to treat sinusitis, with balloon sinuplasty, the surgeon does not remove bone or tissue from the nasal area. It’s a less invasive alternative to typical sinus surgeries. The recovery period is usually only a few days, compared to a few weeks.
1 week. Usually 1 week to be back at work, but 2-3 weeks to feel 100% and all the swelling to resolve. This can vary depending on the surgeon and his techniques. Balloon sinuplasty is a much faster recovery as patients are back to work the next day, but not everyone is a candidate for it.
Recovery Sinus Surg. I tell my patients to expect a "head cold" for two weeks after sinus surgery. Most individuals are clogged up, have significant nasty smelling nasal drainage, and may feel facial pressure for a few weeks. Go see my article about recovering from sinus surgery: http://www.Twinlakesent.Com/aftersinussurgery.