Is it safe to eat seafood during pregnancy?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey

The healthiest people in the world eat a lot of fish.
The benefits of dha on fetal brain development was actually observed in women who ate a lot of fish. There has never been any reported case of mercury poisoning from too much fish consumption in the United States.

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Vivek Huilgol
Overall I agree. I suggest, however, you look at the seafood guide from Monterey aquarium to see what should be avoided, both from the perspective of over-fishing and depletion of seafood resources as well as from the perspective of heavy metal consumption.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Within limits

You should limit your intake of the large saltwater fish to one serving per week due to the possibility of accumulating mercury.

In brief: Within limits

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham