Is it common to have blurred vision after pupil dilation at eye doctor?

Dilation. As a common part of the vision evaluation, the pupil may need dilation with eyedrops to allow a better view of the back of the eye.This causes some disturbance of the vision including difficulty focusing and blur from the enlarged pupil. All of this will disappear by the next day as the pupil normalizes.
Yes... Everyone experiences a degree of blurred vision after dilation. This can last several hours. If blurred vision persists call the ophthalmologist office.
Pupil dilation. Yes, blurred vision particularly at near is common after pharmacological pupil dilation and usually lasts for a few hours until the drops wear off.