I am effaced at 28 weeks with twins. High risk ob said to go on bed rest but ob said keep working. Who do I believe? We need the money.

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Stop working!

The safest way to deliver preterm babies that may or may not survive is to not heed the advice of your maternal-fetal medicine doctor; continuing to work while carrying twins unnecessarily puts your family at risk of having two very preterm babies with possible life-long health problems.
I understand you need the money - but the alternative would cost much more money in the long-term. Stay at home.

In brief: Stop working!

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. T. Allen Merritt
Pediatrics - Neonatology

In brief: Bedrest

Take the advise of the maternal fetal medicine specialist.
Bedrest (and preferably in a hospital with an nicu) is indicated.

In brief: Bedrest

Dr. T. Allen Merritt
Dr. T. Allen Merritt
Dr. Jane Van Dis