Can I take Prozac (fluoxetine) while breastfeeding?

Complicated issue. Despite the importance of breastfeeding for babies & moms, meds in milk is an issue. Several studies now have suggested that Prozac specifically may be more present in breast milk than other antidepressants, maybe because of long half-life. Zoloft or Lexapro (escitalopram) are likely safer: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/22283766 you need your treatment, but this is a talk between you & your doctor.
Yes. Infants receive up to 8% of mothers dose while actively feeding and the effects on baby vary.Some have no effect, some fussiness and poor weight gain & some worse.Moms who can move to zoloft or Lexapro (escitalopram) might consider them since thease don't seem to end up in the milk. If the med is started after the child is older its effects are less pronounced. See "medications in mothers milk" hale, 2010.
No. Like many drugs, Prozac (fluoxetine) appears in breast milk in low concentrations. Its effect on the nursing infant is unknown, but the american academy of pediatrics reports those effects may be "of concern". Some reported effects include colic, irritability, and feeding and sleeping problems. You should discuss with your doctor the risks of not taking Prozac (fluoxetine) versus the potential problems on your baby.