What is the complication of lasik surgery? And what is the difference between lasek and lasik?

Unusual,flap no flap. Many potential complications but the most serious are very unusual. Usually temporary side effects are glare, halos, light sensitivity, dry eye. A more complete list of possibilities for each procedure can be found at your eye surgeon's office. Ek removes the outer layer of the cornea without a flap, and ik goes below the surface to create a flap.
Lasek no cutting. Lasik involves cutting a flap in the cornea which will never fully heal. Lasek involves no cutting, just separation of the epithelium or first layer, which will then regrow in a few days. Unfortunately in lasek the separated epithelium is dead and in my opinion will retard the regrowth of new epithelium. A better procedure is epi-lasik in which the epi is removed and regrows in 3 days.
LASIK vs LASEK . Lasik is cutting. Lasek is noncutting. Therefore lasek is safer always in every way. The downside is recovery takes a few more days. I had lasik myself and had performed 5, 900 lasiks before switching to lasek in 2007 for better safety and to avoid dry eyes and night glare that I have myself after my own lasik. Lasek was invented at harvard by two of my mentors may be why i'm an early lasek conver.
Lasik. The biggest risk of lasik is infection and fortunately this is both rare and treatable. Need for touchup, dry eye, glare and haloes, corneal scarring, decreased vision and other problems can also occur. In lasik, a flap is created which is lifted to allow the laser treatment. Epi-lasik is more like surface laser and involves removing a sheet of surface cells for laser treatment.