I'm 7 weeks pregnant from ivf, hCG rising, now at 20700. 7 week scan had gest sac @ 13mm and yolk sac, no fetal pole or heartbeat. Is pregnancy doomed?

I am afraid so. Your transvaginal sonogram should have shown a fetal pole and heart tones after a beta HCG level of 6, 000. Your rei specialist can fill you in on the issues of early pregnancy failure after ivf, which include molar pregnancy, blighted ovum, heterotopic and ectopic pregnancies. At your age, you should achieve a successful pregnancy within 2-6 ivf cycles. Best of luck!
Sorry. I have to agree with the prior doc. With a mean sac diameter of 13 mm, HCG level > 20, 000.0, and a known implantation date making you 7 weeks; even with the most optimistic criteria, it doesn't seem like this is a viable pregnancy. I hope we're wrong, your doc will follow you, give sab precautions, and follow up with another HCG titer & us to make sure. I'm sorry i don't have better news.
Unlikely. It sounds like it is proceeding normally. 6 weeks is the earliest that an ultrasound will show anything, and a gestational sac is all that should be seen. It is possible that there is something wrong, but it sounds like it is too early to "doom" it.