Is it ok to drink caffeine while pregnant?

Category C drug. Caffeine is category c drug, meaning it has worrisome effects in animal studies but no confirmed bad effects on the fetus in human studies. Unfortunately, if consumed near the time of delivery any drug left in the baby can take more than a week before it is out of their system. Irregular sleep & fussiness may occur. Moderation or exclusion is advised.
Yes. In moderation, caffeine is not a problem. However, excessive amounts can cause your heart to race and it may have similar effects on the baby.