I am type 1 dm, can I use raspberry ketones to supplement my efforts as exercise and diet reduction? I have always had trouble loosing weight.

Don't use. Raspberry ketones are a scam. There is no good science to support their use. The most definitive way to lose weight is to eliminate products containing any white sugar, white flour, white rice, pasta (other than whole wheat) and bread (other than sprouted bread) from your diet. There are no short-cuts to losing weight.
Do not waste your $. Do not waste your time with "weight loss supplements". Rasberry ketones are yet another in a long line of "miracle" weight loss supplements that are pure hype. If you want to achieve weight loss, reduce your carbs to a bare minimum, drink only water, eat lots of low starch veggies and increase your activity levels.