Do cassia roots help in weight reduction?

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: Probably not
Studies on cassia aromaticum have not been consistent.
It may have some effect on blood glucose in diabetics, but other studies showed no effect. It has not been studied for weight reduction.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Bariatrics
In brief: See below
Cassia root is a proven laxative, according to "the american pharmaceutical association practical guide to natural medicines.
" its active ingredient, anthraquinones, is secreted into the colon and stimulates the bowel. Learn to eat correctly for you.Cut out sugar, soda, carbs, increase protein, exercise..See your md for help..Other information is free at www.Weighstation.Net. I hope this helps!

In brief: See below
Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Dr. Chuck Shaffer