Do cassia roots help in weight reduction?

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni

In brief: Probably not

Studies on cassia aromaticum have not been consistent.
It may have some effect on blood glucose in diabetics, but other studies showed no effect. It has not been studied for weight reduction.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Bariatrics

In brief: See below

Cassia root is a proven laxative, according to "the american pharmaceutical association practical guide to natural medicines.
" its active ingredient, anthraquinones, is secreted into the colon and stimulates the bowel. Learn to eat correctly for you.Cut out sugar, soda, carbs, increase protein, exercise..See your md for help..Other information is free at www.Weighstation.Net. I hope this helps!

In brief: See below

Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Dr. Chuck Shaffer