What should I ask when interviewing a new ob?

Dr. Scott Shapiro
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Questions to ask
You can email me at askdrscottnow@gmail.
Com and i'll be happy to send you a list you can print and take with you. Being comfortable with your dr. Is one of the most important aspects of your healthcare. Today, a good patient/doctor relationship is more of a partnership. How you feel when you leave the office is a good indicator of whether or not you've chosen a dr. Who is a good fit for you.

In brief: Questions to ask
Dr. Scott Shapiro
Dr. Scott Shapiro
Dr. William Lee
In brief: What's your C/S rate
C-section rates have soared to 40% - 50%.
I think it is ridiculous. My rate was 16% with no "bad babies". A skilled OB will know how and when to use forceps, and will safely deliver most babies without a ceserean, which is a service to mother and baby. Paranoia, or lack of sufficient training drives weak obs to the operating room. I think query will yield interesting and telling results!

In brief: What's your C/S rate
Dr. William Lee
Dr. William Lee
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham