How much do you have to weigh for weight loss surgery?

Depends. Body mass index (bmi) is typically referenced to determine if a patient is a candidate for surgery. Insurances require a min bmi of 35-40 with medical conditions or >40.If financing the procedure yourself, bmis as low as 30, especially if the patient has developed medical problems such as diabetes or htn. Some patients have even had a lap-band for bmis as low as 28 or 29. Surgery should be last resort.
BMI > 40. Body mass index of >40 or BMI > 35 with co-morbidities, double your ideal bmi, or 100 pounds above ideal bmi. I have seen patients who are above 350 pounds have been asked to wait until they reach a goal of 350 pounds - so check with yur surgeon for guidelines.
Depends. It is based on your body mass index which can be googled to calculate. A bmi of 35 with co morbidity or > 40 without.