Is it safe to mix Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) with thermogenics?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: No

I would add that, it seems like you are trying to lose weight? Taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) can also cause weight loss and low appetite.
I am afraid that if you don't eat properly, you could actually create some other problems you don't want. Thermogenics may increase one's blood pressure and heart rate. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) can do that too. Taking both together is not advised and should be discussed with your dr.

In brief: No

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer