Is the medfast weight loss program a healthy approach to dieting?

Another program. Weight loss program works provided it fits your personality and medical issues. All weight loss program works to a certain extent but the ongoing lifestyle management and stress management is upto you.
No. I'm sorry if i step on toes, but i've seen this program charge too much money for extremely inconsistent long term results, and a few times have seen dangerous issues overlooked in what is supposedly medically supervised program. I make no money from weight watchers, but I have seen them get the most consistent long term results.
Meal replacements. Medifast is a healthy approach to weight loss if you follow it as directed. Studies show that people who use meal replacements are more successful at losing and maintaining weight loss. Having a "lean and green" meal plus 5 Medifast meals will give you all the nutrients you need. .