How long does it take to recover from eyelid surgery?

Varies... Much will depend on exactly what type of eyelid surgery you are having done. For example, recovery will vary depending on whether you are having upper and/or lower blepharoplasty surgery performed. There is also variability among different patients. Therefore, best to run this question by your plastic surgeon for as accurate advice as possible.
2-3 weeks. Normally by 2 weeks everything will settle down .Usually sutures are removed by 4-5 days.If you do not get bad bruising you will back to your normal life by 2-3 weeksk.
Eyelid recovery. There is variation between patients but in general 7-10 days is sufficient to resume social interaction. Full healing can take several weeks.