Which weight loss program is good for senior men?

Dr. Mark Elliott
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Moderate protein

The most important thing for seniors is to maintain muscle mass with any weight loss program, should have a goal of at least .
4 grams protein per pound of body weight per day as a minimum. I suggest a program with about 20% of daily calories coming from protein, this saves muscle and bone.

In brief: Moderate protein

Dr. Mark Elliott
Dr. Mark Elliott
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Control-IT program

Biotics research has a researched program called control-it they found men lost 10-12 pounds per month and it is a medically supervised program. It is safer and focus on adding adaptogen, adrenal reset, detoxification anti-inflammatory products.

In brief: Control-IT program

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown