What do I do if I think I am pregnant?

See an Ob gyn. If you think you are pregnant, see a doctor to get your prenatal evaluation including blood work and ultrasound.
Confirm with a home. Preg test or a blood one at your gyn's office and start prenantal vitamins and start prenatal care if you are keeping the pregnancy.