Could you tell me how much green tea should you drink to lose weight?

3-5 cup per day. 3-5 cup help loose 70 calorie per day roughly 7 lbs per year - not effective for weight loss but helps stay healthy, helps thyroid, detox from radiation and chemicals and prevents cancer.
When hungry, thirsty. Drinking green tea (choose one that contains no sugar and little or no caffeine) can help with weight loss if it is substituting for other drinks that contain calories. Drinking green tea before each meal can also fill up the stomach somewhat, and make a person satisfied with a smaller meal. If substituting green tea for non-fat milk, one would need another source for vitamin d and calcium.