I get really bad cramps in the arches of my feet. What can I do?

Massage, etc. Try massaging foot by rubbing it over a tennis ball. Also try drinking tonic water as this has quinine that helps stop the cramps. If this is still persistant, please see your doctor for alternative treatment or medication.
Massage. Them, stretch the arch by pulling up on the toes or pressing the toes on the ground as if you are propulsing. You can roll a ball under your arch as well. If it happens while walking wear an arch support.