When can Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) be used for weight loss?

If you have ADD. . Those who take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) for weight loss may find that they need to constantly up the dosage in order to achieve the same appetite suppressing results. Once the dosage of this medication becomes too high it can start causing psychological and physical dependency.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is for ADHD. A person with attention deficit disorder, with or without hyperactivity, can be on Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) or another stimulant as treatment. The stimulants tend to decrease one's appetite, so weight loss may be a side effect of the medication. If the person is overweight, the side effect can be helpful. If the person is already thin, then the appetite suppression is an unwanted side effect.