What is the best nursing care plan for chronic kidney disease secondary to diabetes mellitus?

Diabetes. Chronic kidney disease is a long term complication of dm. I am afraid there is no nursing care involved, but appropriate medications, can postpone the need for dialysis depending on the severity of illness.
Read your syllabus. This sounds like a homework assignment for nursing school. You need to read your course syllabus and references and prepare your answers using that material. If you don't the jargon will differ & your instructors will know you did not and grade your performance accordingly.