Are there homeopathic remedies for sleep apnea?

Almost. Beyond cpap, oral appliances, weight loss and surgery, there are some treatments that for some may reduce sleep apnea but will not eliminate it. 1) sleeping on side 2) exercising daily 3)wearing leg compression stockings 4) oral and throat activity such as speech therapy, singing or playing a wind instrument. There are no vitamins or supplements known to treat osa.
Not that. I am aware of, but then I don't practice homeopathy find out what is the cause of your apnea and seek appropriate help.
No. No. Sleep apnea is a serious medical problem. The literature demonstrates that if you have apnea, you are 4-7 times more likely to be involved in a motor vehicle accident. Your risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease is elevated. And apnea is associated with a shortened life span. Please have a sleep specialist evaluate you if you think you have apnea.