Any side effects of arimidex (anastrozole)?

Many. Hot flashes, diarrhea, other menopausal symptoms are common, but not severe. Occasionally abnormal lipids. Can cause joint stiffness and aches. Done density is reduced. Sounds aweful but is actually well tolerated.
Decreased libido . If you are referring to estrogen level modulation in males recieving exogenous testosterones, then Arimidex (anastrozole) can be an important modulator of serum estrogen/estradiol levels. Occasional with transdermals, but more often with injectable testosterone, estrogen levels may elevate beyound normal. Serum estradiols between 20 to 40 pg/ml are perfect. Below 20 you may see increasing erectile dysfunction.