Swollen itchy feet with blisters in between toes?

In brief: Tinea pedis

The most common problem that this might be is athlete's foot with a bacterial infection on top of it (a superinfection).
Please see your neighborhood podiatrist for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Tinea pedis

Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Dr. Fred Birnbaum

In brief: Athletes foot

It sounds like you may have a good case of athletes foot.
I would start with a good antifungal cream and powder for your shoes. Alternatively, you could possibly be having an allergic reaction to something. If the antifungal medications are not working within a couple of days i would start with a Hydrocortisone cream and see a doctor.

In brief: Athletes foot

Dr. Johnnie Alston
Dr. Johnnie Alston

In brief: Itchy

See your podiatrist and you will get the help you need.
Athelete's foot is what this sounds like can open the door to bacterial infection by softening the skin and allowing it to split open. Don't delay. Good luck.

In brief: Itchy

Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood

In brief: Fungus

The symptoms you are describing are very often a fungus or yeast infection.
You can also develop a secondary bacterial infection. I suggest you make an appointment with your family dr. Or podiatrist.

In brief: Fungus

Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Stephen Kelly

In brief: Atopic dermatitis

Eczema is common in skin folds blisters confism diagnosis instead of fungal infecion.

In brief: Atopic dermatitis

Dr. Stephen Kelly
Dr. Stephen Kelly