Is it okay to take orlistat and ephedrine (ephedrine sulfate) at the same time?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Ask your physician
Posts like this are always challenging to respond to because I do not know you, your medical history, current allergies/list of medications, etc.
Please ask your primary care physician this question...It is better for you if you do.

In brief: Ask your physician
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Why ephedrine (ephedrine sulfate)?
There is no particular interaction between Ephedrine (ephedrine sulfate) and orlistat, but Ephedrine (ephedrine sulfate) is really not a great drug, and has a lot of side effects.
A similar drug, phenylpropanolamine was taken off market, and I am not sure why Ephedrine (ephedrine sulfate) wasnt either. Talk to your doctor about better stimulant-like weight loss drugs if one is necessary. Many chinese herbal preps have ephedrine, (ephedrine sulfate) and can cause problems.

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine