What are the very latest and cutting edge treatments for inclusion body myositis (ibm)? Any good trials out there?

Yes,see list below. First need to have the proper diagnosis.So far no single treament have been found to produce cure.They are several new drugs on trial such as etanercep9tumor necrosis factor)alemtuzumab(t-celldepleting monoclonal antibody)follistatin(antagonist of myostatin pathway)arimoclomol(heat shock protein conducer)lithium(inhibitor of the glycogen synthase kinase enzyme)needless to say you need a physician.
I am sorry no knew. Treatment.There is no standard course of treatment to slow or stop the progression of the disease. Management is symptomatic. Prevention of falls is an important consideration. Specialized exercise therapy may supplement treatment to enhance quality of life.