Is a little pus on my partial knee replacement sight where the stitch is anything to be concerned about a month after surgery?

Yes. Yes it requires good local wound care. Clean it several times each day with hydrogen peroxide and cover and change bandaid regularly. This is usually a stitch that is working its way to the surface. Check with your doctor and you may need antibiotics to help clear the area up.
Yes,see your surgeon. "pus" at a surgery site always potentially concerning. It could be something relatively minor such as a buried absorbable stitch irritating the skin, or it could be a very serious problem of a deep infection in the joint. Only your surgeon should make that call and do it asap!