Lost ability to climax & complete sex drive during 3rd pregnancy wit my only son about 3 yrs ago. Ob/gyn says time heals. How can I get it all back?

Dr. Adam Newman

In brief: Not just time

Sex drive/ability to orgasm is largely in your head, not your vagina.
Fatigue, body image issues, and many other things can influence your libido. Find a baby sitter and make time for you and your hubby to really get "reacquainted" with one another - go on a "date" and steam up the windows in the car! sex and sex drive with kids is often a "hurry up and let's go" thing instead of romance...Tough..

In brief: Not just time

Dr. Adam Newman
Dr. Adam Newman
Dr. Srbislav Brasovan
Completly agree. Loss of climax can be medicly treated by Pitocin 40 U nasal spray 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril 15 minutes prior to intercourse. Spray is usually made in compound pharmacy. Works for both genders.
Dr. Shontae Buffington