I have had my gallbladder removed a year ago and im still getting a feeling of fullness/pain there I do drink alcohol a lot could this be fatty liver?

Dr. Clarence Wimberly

In brief: Gall bladder removal

Your fullness in your stomach may not have anything to do with your gall bladder removal and everything with your heavy drinking.
You may have a gastritis of your stomach from the irritation from drinking. Stop the drinking to see if you will get better. Your stomach may take one or two weeks to heal. Add over the counter Prilosec which will help the healing process.

In brief: Gall bladder removal

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery