Could I reverse my gastric bypass?

In brief: Yes you can

The standard bypass does not remove any parts, so re-connecting the stomach pouch to the remnant stomach and removing the roux small bowel limb are possible.
Reversal is rarely done since most problems causing patients to consider reversal can be treated with other means. The procedure has higher risk than the first operation since the surgeon is working with altered anatomy.

In brief: Yes you can

Dr. James Redmann
Dr. James Redmann
Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Bariatrics

In brief: Bypass can reverse

The doctor can reverse the gastric bypass laparoscopically.
The lower stomach never shrinks or loses function. The national incidence is only 1 in 1000. Usually only under rare circumstances.

In brief: Bypass can reverse

Dr. Joseph Kuhn
Dr. Joseph Kuhn