Do thermobol fat metabolizing tablets work?

Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Bariatrics

In brief: See below

I have not found any herbal or over the counter products that work well.
You need to talk to your md and discuss you weigh issues'..Our web page has helpful suggestions.www.weighstation.net. I hope this helps.

In brief: See below

Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Dr. Chuck Shaffer
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care

In brief: Fat pills

Thermobol is another tablet on the market that is promoted as a fat burner. The hopeful consumer is left to trust the promoter of whether the product works or not.
From a physician perspective, we look at the products that make up the pill. This one has lots of extracts that sound really fancy. It also has 153 mg of caffeine per pill. This would be on the upper end of caffeine in one cup of coffee.

In brief: Fat pills

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Peter Kurzweil