My body mass index is 32.8, are there any risks on my body or any health problems in the immediate future?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Depends

By those measurements, you are obese.
Depending on your bone structure and muscle mass, you are at risk. As far as the immediate future, that would depend on your current state of wellness. Sleep apnea, heart disease, congestive heart failure, diabetes, and others? Discuss with your pcp and get on a good, safe weight reduction program associated with diet and exercise. You can do it!

In brief: Depends

By those measurements, you are obese.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Depends on height

Bmi needs to be calculated with height and weight.
If you are tall your bmi may be normal but if you are shorter you are potentially overweight which leads to a multitude of potential health problems.

In brief: Depends on height

Dr. Marshall Solomon
Dr. Marshall Solomon
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine