What herbs suppress the appetite?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Bee pollen...

There are a few herbs that accomplish this.
Bee pollen, fennel, chickweed and something called garcinia cambogia have been reported to decrease one's appetite; and may even boost your metabolism. As with any 'herbal' remedy i counsel all my patients to talk to their doctors about it; as there may be unexpected interactions with other medications you are taking.

In brief: Bee pollen...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Appetite suppression

Please speak w/your doctor about the ketogenic diet, i.
e., higher good fat and lower carbs. The body shifts from burning sugar for fuel to burning fat for fuel. The good fat (coconut oil, olive oil, avacado, nuts) help to lower cravings and help you feel full. Peace and good health.

In brief: Appetite suppression

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif