24 days late on my period and last hpt was negitive at 11 days late. I am usally very regular .

Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice
In brief: Anovulation
You probably missed your period for the reasons other than a pregnancy.

In brief: Anovulation
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
Dr. Matt Pflieger
In brief: Likely not pregnant
Your home pregnancy test 2 weeks after a missed preiod is likely negative unless it was done inaccurately.
In this case, you could repeat the test. Having one period that is irregular is not likely part of a larger issues. Periods of stress can contribute to irregular periods. If the period continues to be irregular, then you should consult a doctor to consider other causes.

In brief: Likely not pregnant
Dr. Matt Pflieger
Dr. Matt Pflieger
Dr. Adam Levy