Is it ok to go to a chiropractor during pregnancy?

In brief: No

You will get all kinds of different answers here, but my personal feeling is that chiropractic is predominantly based on a nonscientific and incorrect view of human physiology, and will do you no long term good pregnant or not.
Some chiropractors will manipulate in pregnancy, and some not. I doubt its dangerous for the baby. Chiropractic manipulation to vert breech infants is bogus.

In brief: No

Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: No

Chiropractors have nothing to offer a pregnant woman and the deep manipulations with no actual diagnosis can be dangerous to the mother and even to the baby.
Discuss your symptoms with your obstetrician.

In brief: No

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Jane Van Dis