Are there treatments for wernicke-korsakoff syndrome?

Pathology

In brief: No

In the acute phase, generous administration of thiamine is the key.
Once the damage has been done, nothing will reverse it. I knew a korsakoff's victim who was very happy living in a protected environment and telling folks he was vice-president of a steel corporation; he still had friends and shared warmth. If someone you love is so affected, you have my sympathy. Be kind.

In brief: No

In brief: Yes, but

This is caused predominantly by alcohol abuse, and nutritional deficiency.
An initial approach is to supplement vitamin b-1, thiamine. Recently, there has been some suggestion that fairly high doses, injected, may be vital. The patient should immediately stop all alcohol intake, and resume appropriate nutrition. Some supervisory care may well be needed due to cognitive issues.

In brief: Yes, but