How can I get rid of my migraine headaches permanently ?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Migraines

Schedule appt. With neurologist for assessment & treatment options.

In brief: Migraines

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: HEADACHE

You should be under consultation with a neurologist if with recurrent migraine.
Make sure your ct scan of the brain is normal. There are rx to prevent the attack and other rx to abort it aside from your present meds.

In brief: HEADACHE

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Gary Lederman
Dentistry

In brief: TMJ consult

Believe it or not, many migraines are the result of bite problems.
I would certainly see a neurologist to rule out other causes. That said, tmd is the great impostor, and has such a large array of symptoms that people do not know where to turn for help. Medications improve the pain. When you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, i would see a tmd trained dentist for evaluation.

In brief: TMJ consult

Dr. Gary Lederman
Dr. Gary Lederman

In brief: Tough question

Migraines, like tmj/tmd, may never be cured, just maintained.
Thorough tests are needed to hopefully determine some triggers of the migraines and help you educate yourself on what to avoid. Don't rule out tmj/tmd.

In brief: Tough question

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman