How can I get help for excess hair growth?

Yes. There are many options for removing unwanted hair. Temporary methods include shaving or waxing. Long-term hair removal can be achieved with either laser hair removal or electrolysis. Laser hair removal is effective for removing hair that is dark in color, and thicker hair responds better than fine hair. Electrolysis can remove hair of all colors, but it is impractical for large areas.
Need evaluation. Excessive hair growth in a female, if occurs on face, around navel, or between breasts, needs evaluation for cause. Could be drug-related, or can be related to hormonal changes. Best to see a dermatologist, or an endocrinologist to do further work up, if needed.