Can dettol get rid of fungal toenail infection?

In brief: Very difficult

First you must determine if you truly have a fungal nail infection.
This can be done at your podiatrists office. The lab will then confirm the diagnosis. Topical treatments at best are 15% . Oral medications are 40% to 60%. In my office we use laser because it is 90%.

In brief: Very difficult

Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Darrell Latva
I've don't have experience with laser, but I pretty much agree with the percentages. Topical success might even be lower.

In brief: No

It kill fungus, but the problem is that it needs to get under the nail plate to the nail matrix in order to be effective.
This is the difficulty most topical antifungals have- how to be delivered where it needs to go. Promising results are currently being obtained through formula 3 which has a pateneted delivery system. I am seeing very good results with this product.

In brief: No

Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Dr. Fred Birnbaum