What's left maxillary sinusitis?

Infection. It is an infection of the maxillary sinus on your left side.
Under left eye. The maxillary sinuses are paired air containing cavities (sinuses) below the eyes and above the teeth. The left maxillary sinus therefore is an inflammation of the left air containing cavity above the teeth and below the eye in the left side of the face.
Maxillary sinusitis. Hello. Left maxillary sinusitis refers to the sinuses that live in our cheeks of the face. Below your left eye.
Sinus infection. The maxillary sinus is one of the 4 pairs of paranasal (around the nose) sinuses. The maxillary sinuses are under the cheeks. Infection in the left maxillary sinus is called left maxillary sinusitis.