Is there a good exercise that helps syringomyelia?

Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: No answer possible

What sort of exercises you can do, whether they will help or make things worse, will be determined by where the cyst is, how badly it impinges on the cord, how large it is, etc.
. You need to discuss this with your neurosurgeon. You can not get a good answer from someone who is not familiar with you and your specific condition.

In brief: No answer possible

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Brian Kaufman

In brief: Perhaps...

While there is no exercise that specifically addresses syringomyelia, keeping yourself in good health is helpful.
You probably want to avoid most exercises that increase cerebrospinal pressure. I would recommend yoga and general aerobic conditioning. Yoda in particular can be great for strength, flexibility, conditioning and mental centering. Just follow with your personal doctors.

In brief: Perhaps...

Dr. Brian Kaufman
Dr. Brian Kaufman