I have what I believe is a spider bite on my scrotum and it looks like my skin is comming off in the area of the bite?

See your doctor. See your physician to look for any possible infection so it can be treated.
Seek medical attn. See pcp or er or dermatologist. Some spider bites can cause tissue necrosis (death) & require attention to prevent infxn & significant tissue loss.