I'm having small red, dry, itchy bumps that look just like razor burn but aren't around my vagina and inner thighs, what could be the cause and cure?

Dr. PHILLIP KIM

In brief: Need to examined

If it was not traumatized by a razor, then number of things including localized cellulitis, folloculitis, contact dermatitis are possibilities.
Hard to tell by your description. Have a clinician or a dermatologist take a closer look if it's persistent.

In brief: Need to examined

Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: These really cuts?

Can you see linear breaks in the skin or are you just feeling tenderness? This may be herpes.
Or may be other things. Why don't you see a doctor and get examined? Otc meds not a substitute for accurate diagnosis.

In brief: These really cuts?

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Adam Levy